Dates & Preferences Availability & Rates Payment Confirmation

You will then be asked to enter your credit card details in the secure environment (128 bit encryption ssl, certified by VISA & MASTER CARD) of ALPHA BANK. Read carefully the two payment methods and choose from the following the method that suits you: A) Pay the total amount of your stay and get an additional 5% discount. Advance 30% of the total amount of the internet charge and the rest will be paid upon arrival. B) Bank Deposit - If you chose to pay by bank transfer, please deposit 30% of the booking value within 4 working days. - The remaining 70% will be paid at the hotel upon check out Bank: ALPHA BANK IBAN: GR4101405620562002002000691 Beneficiary LEONIDAS TILINGADAS HOTEL TOURISM ENTERPRISES NEDAS S.A. SWIFT: C R B A G R A A X X X "ACCOMMODATION TAX" per daily use of the room. This tax is charged to the customer: €1.50 per night – per room. All details will be printed in detail at the end of your booking along with the confirmation.

To cancel a confirmed booking you must use the system 'CANCEL' procedure on the first page. The hotel's reservations department will review the cancellation request and within three (3) days at the latest, will inform you via your e-mail about the refund of the money you have paid for your confirmed reservation. Changes or cancellations of the reservation are allowed free of charge 72 hours before arrival. • For cancellations received 72 hours or earlier, the amount paid will be refunded. • Beyond 72 hours a 100% charge will apply, • For non show, a 100% charge of the entire amount due will apply.

Tripadvisor Holidaycheck Trivago Weather
SecureShop Web Hotel Standard © 2024 All Rights Reserved.