Επιλογές Διαμονής Διαθεσιμότητα & Τιμές Πληρωμή Επιβεβαίωση



INTERNET HOT DEAL UP TO 10%
24/07/2017 - 31/12/2017
Standard Δίκλινο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Superior Δίκλινο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Οικογενειακό Διαμέρισμα δύο υπνοδωματίων
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Τζούνιορ Σουίτα
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Ενιαία Μεγάλη Σουίτα
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Μονόκλινο Δωμάτιο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
Τρίκλινο Δωμάτιο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
Book direct from our website and win a special discount of 5%. Win another 5% with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 10%

Έκπτωση: 5%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 1
NON REFUNDABLE OFFER FOR 3 NIGHTS AND MORE SAVES UP TO 15%
24/07/2017 - 31/12/2017
Standard Δίκλινο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Superior Δίκλινο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Οικογενειακό Διαμέρισμα δύο υπνοδωματίων
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Τζούνιορ Σουίτα
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Ενιαία Μεγάλη Σουίτα
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Μονόκλινο Δωμάτιο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Τρίκλινο Δωμάτιο
Τιμή:
Προσφορά:
All direct reservations for 3 nights or more get a special discount of 10%. Win another 5% discount with full online credit card prepayment and save a total of 15%.

Έκπτωση: 10%
Περίοδος Προσφοράς
24/07/2017-31/12/2017
Κρατήσεις μέχρι: 31/12/2017
Ελάχιστες Διανυκτερεύσεις: 3
Facebook
SecureShop Web Hotel Standard © 2017 All Rights Reserved.